National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNOPENED July, Aug, and Sept '06 Issues for sale

These issues are still in their original plastic.  I would like to sell all three, and would care to know how much each is worth, and how m…

Started by amy chamberlain

0 Jul 8, 2011

FREE: NG Collection 1965 - 2011 - looking for a good home

My father before me, and I, have been collecitng NG magazines since the mid 1960s. He was particularly efficient at having these properly b…

Started by Jonathan Kelly

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Sean o'donnell

Complete sets of mags from 1977-91 looking for good home

We have over 11 years of complete sets of National Geographic mags, all in good condition. We're sad to have to get rid of them but moving…

Started by Madeleine Cunnane

0 Jul 7, 2011

1987, 1990, 1991 complete years and some additional. Looking to sell

1987, 1990, 1991 Entire Year 1988 Jan-April 1989 April and November 1992 Jan.-June All in great condition with all inserts

Started by stephanie Moyles

0 Jul 7, 2011

want to sell

I have accuired NG magazines dating from 1930 thru 1987. These are full sets. I don't think any are missing. I would like to sel…

Started by Ted Sain

0 Jul 6, 2011

April 1913 issue: Wonderland of Peru

I am looking for to by a April 1913 issue which is about Machu Picchu.  Anyone have a copy that I can buy?

Started by Annette Duffy

4 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by John M. Martello

NG Collection 1915-current year For Sale

I have a friend who is 96 years old and is interested in selling his NG  collection. He has all issues from 1915 to the present. If anyone…

Started by Emily Neer

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Emily Neer

National Geographic Collection - 1966 through 1996

I have a collection of National Geographic magazines from 1966 through 1996.  I am looking to sell these to someone that could use them or…

Started by Kevin Byrum

0 Jun 26, 2011

Anyone for the 50's ?

I have almost a complete set of NG Mags for 1951 through to 1961. I am missing just the following months: 1952  March 1953  March, Septembe…

Started by Jonathan Hood

2 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Hood

193 to present

Geo collection from 1931 to present all in great shape, ready to sell

Started by Andrew voelkel

0 Jun 22, 2011

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service