National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Buy/Sell/Trade (2,621)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie collector in Madison, WI

Hey guys,   I love reading older mags and just got interested in vintage Nat Geo.     Just had a baby and that somehow has made me eager to…

Started by Max I

3 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Toomas Karmo

1914-2005 complete

Looking to sell this fine collection. Have listed on local (Austin TX) Craig's list in hopes of avoiding shipping. But ultimately just want…

Started by Ophelia Papoulas

0 Jul 14, 2011

Collection of Old National Geographic 1983 +

Hello, I recently came across a large collection of old National Geographic collection behind a wall. The dates vary from 1983-1998 +/-… So…

Started by Chris

0 Jul 14, 2011

free collection from 1940s through 1990s

I have about 300 issues from the 1940s through the 1990s. Most maps are included. I found that they are nearly worthless to sell on eBay. S…

Started by Daniel Rozmiarek

3 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Jess Leonard

POSTING AGAIN (FAILURE 1ST TIME): free nat-geogrx, hoping u can pay part of shipping (Nova Scotia)

Mum passed away last month, and I am anxious to find a good home for our National Geographics.   I do not want money for these magazines, b…

Started by Toomas Karmo

0 Jul 13, 2011

offering my late Mum's free nat-geogrphix, hoping u can meet part of shipping cost from Nova Scotia

No Description

Started by Toomas Karmo

0 Jul 13, 2011

Looking to sell

I recently came across NG dating back to the 1930's all the way to the late 80's. Im looking to sell them in bulk is possible. They are not…

Started by Alexandra Furtado

0 Jul 12, 2011

Old copies, in leather bindings 1983-1998

I have almost new National Geographics in leather binders dating from 1983 to 1998.  Is anyone interested in purchasing them?

Started by Barbara Garbarino

0 Jul 10, 2011

UNOPENED July, Aug, and Sept '06 Issues for sale

These issues are still in their original plastic.  I would like to sell all three, and would care to know how much each is worth, and how m…

Started by amy chamberlain

0 Jul 8, 2011

FREE: NG Collection 1965 - 2011 - looking for a good home

My father before me, and I, have been collecitng NG magazines since the mid 1960s. He was particularly efficient at having these properly b…

Started by Jonathan Kelly

5 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Sean o'donnell

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service