National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Discussions (521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happenstance

We happened across a collection of Nationonal Geographic spanning the years of 1956 through 1975. Each year is in it's entirety and as far…

Started by Sabra

2 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Sabra

I need help determining what I have.

I was given a very large collection of National Geographic magazines ranging from 1907 to 2005. The magazines from 1907 to 1976 have been b…

Started by Clint Russell

1 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

I need to sell and fast.

I have around 600 issues of NGeo going back to 1912 and would like to sell will have complete listing of years and issues as of sunday

Started by Mark Tucker

6 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Debbie K

Help to determine value for boxes of new NG maps

A elderly friend just inherited a relative's estate. She has three large priority mail boxes full of new NG maps. Most of them are from the…

Started by Karol Ballew

17 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Paul Crist

Every issue from 1977 - 1990

I have almost every issue from 1977 - 1990. Do any of there have any collector value? please help me. i want to save them for my son. thank…

Started by Smacy

0 Sep 12, 2008

Looking for help finding an issue, please.

Hello! You all seem like a friendly and knowledgeable bunch, and I'm looking for a little help finding an issue of Nat Geo. I'll give a li…

Started by Adena

4 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Adena

I need help from someone owning National Geographic: 112 Years on CD

Wow, after 3 days of searching I finally find a forum dedicated to the National Geographic magazine. I need help from someone who own the N…

Started by blueskirt42

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

Collectible of the Month

Dear Scott, Only the link on the George Shiras feature still works, so Karen advised me to save as a .pdf that I'm hoping you can access b…

Started by Cathy Hunter

0 Sep 2, 2008

Looking for John Glenn

Does anyone know if John Glenn was ever in a Nat Geo? If so what issue(s)? Thanks

Started by Joseph Zeidler Sr.

3 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

Treasure of Maps (and NGMs)

I thought you might be interested in two stories about my reunion with my collection of NatGeo magazines and maps I've posted on my blog...…

Started by Kolby

0 Aug 4, 2008

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service