National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Discussions (521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1941 Map

Good morning, Would anyone have a general idea of the worth of an original, 1941 NG map of the Indian Ocean area?

Started by Randay

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

prospectus

Does anyone have any knowledge or information about the prospectus for the National Geographic Magazine? I think it was published in early…

Started by Garrad

2 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Scott T. Shier

How To Write A Good Masters Dissertation?

Writing a good dissertation requires certain dissertation writing help solutions which should always be used in order to write dissertation…

Started by suzzane donald

1 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Jean Thibault

Original wrapping?

Hi All, I have come across about 10 boxes of NG unopened in the original wrapper. Would it be wise to open, or just leave them alone? I be…

Started by Michael Quimby

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

Value of red leather bound National Geographics 1918-1939

Hi, I have a complete set of the red leather hardbound National Geographic volumes from 1918-1939. About half of them have raised spines w…

Started by Eddie Smith

1 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Sam L.

Variety value on another analogy to comics collecting

Mile High Comics owner Chuck Rozanski offered end of January 2009 an “OBAMA/SPIDER-MAN giveaway offer.” “As a general rule, [Chuck] tr[ies]…

Started by Paul Crist

0 Jan 27, 2009

Variant issues on analogy to UK pence-priced comics

Either in the masthead varieties of the olloy hardcover books from 1920s-1950s, subscription/invitation special publication variants that i…

Started by Paul Crist

4 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Scott T. Shier

Map Of Discovery Western Hemisphere

I have an original print of this N.C. Wyeth painting that was published in January 1929. It was found in my grandmother's hope chest when s…

Started by Dawn Dulin

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Paul Crist

Collection information needed please.

i live in Vancouver BC Canada. i have about 2ooo issues in random condition. i just don't have the room anymore. my thinking was to remove…

Started by virginia

1 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

recently purchased

Hi I recently purchased a very large set of NG dateing from 1888- 2000. I am not sure if any are missing I havent went through them yet.Fil…

Started by Shirley

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Scott T. Shier

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service