National Geographic's Collectors Corner

Collaborative site for collectors, dealers, & anyone interested in our history.

Discussions (521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 Years Ago: May 1919

100 Years Ago: May 1919 This is entry number fifty-two in my series of reviews of National Geographic Magazines as they reach the one-hund…

Started by George Thomas Wilson

1 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Scott T. Shier

National Geographic app

hi, I'm an Italian student. I wanted to submit a very important question for the continuation of my studies, in particular for a subject th…

Started by carola marino

4 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by carola marino

National Geographic app

hi, I'm an Italian student. I wanted to submit a very important question for the continuation of my studies, in particular for a subject th…

Started by carola marino

0 Apr 14, 2019

100 Years Ago: April 1919

100 Years Ago: April 1919 This is the fifty-first review in my ongoing effort to document the National Geographic Magazines as they reach…

0 Mar 25, 2019

100 Years Ago: March 1919

100 Years Ago: March 1919 This is my fiftieth brief review regarding a National Geographic Magazine which I have read to mark the centenni…

4 Feb 27, 2019
Reply by Scott T. Shier

National Geographics published in Brazil

Hello All, I presently reside in Brazil and have come across a box of National Geographics in very good condition in a bookshop in Rio de…

Started by Nikola Radley

3 Feb 26, 2019
Reply by Nikola Radley

2017 and 2018 supplements

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what months had supplements in 2017 and 2018. I moved and my suscription did not make it to…

Started by James B Throckmorton

7 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Pece Kocovski

100 Years Ago: February 1919

100 Years Ago: February 1919 This is the forty-ninth installment of my series of reviews of one-hundred-year-old National Geographic Magaz…

0 Jan 22, 2019

XYZ Collectibles

I recently stumbled across the XYZ website but noticed there hasn't been any activity on it for a couple years. Does anybody have any infor…

Started by Steve Hofman

6 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

100 Years Ago: January 1919

100 Years Ago: January 1919 This is the forty-eighth installment in my series of short reviews of National Geographic Magazines as they re…

2 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by George Thomas Wilson

RSS

Members

Legal notice about this site

Note: Any sales or trade arrangements are solely between users of this site; The National Geographic Society is not a party to and does not endorse or promote any particular sales or trade arrangements between collectors, dealers, or others. Due to the immediate nature of this medium, National Geographic Online also does not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse information placed on this forum. Discussion boards on National Geographic Online are intended to be appropriate for family members of all ages. Posting of indecent material is strictly prohibited. The placement of advertisements or solicitations unrelated to National Geographic also is prohibited. National Geographic Online shall review information placed on this forum from time to time and delete inappropriate material that comes to its attention as soon as it is practicable, but cannot guarantee that such material will not be found on the forum. By posting material on this discussion board you agree to adhere to this policy prohibiting indecent, offensive or extraneous advertising material, and to legally assume full and sole responsibility for your posting.

© 2024   Created by Cathy Hunter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service